What makes a good CMS
Looking for a system that allows you to manage your own website?
Any by manage I mean: update individual page content (text and images at least), add new pages and new sections to your website. Such a system is called a Content Management System (CMS), and here is what you need to look for:
- Ease of use of the system
- Ease of use of the resultant website
- Can it handle alot of updates?
- Can you create new pages and sections for your website or just manage existing page content?
- Is there a help system?
- What support is available for the website.
Look for the best system to suit your needs and ask the right questions. Better still get a demo version so that you can test the software before you commit.