Building Good Inbound Links
We all know that the development and expansion of inbound links into your website is essential to good search engine rankings
We all know that the development and expansion of inbound links into your website is essential to good search engine rankings: Google factors that strongly into their Link Popularity and PageRank figures, which largely determine your success with Google. How do you build this linkage? Here are the do's and don'ts:
- Use any form of automated link submission/development software or website. This usually involves link farms which are a major no-no with Google. They will recognise it and penalise you.
- Use automated search engine and directory submission tools like Webposition.
- Make your link popularity suddenly increase dramatically - it a sign to Google of underhanded or Black Hat SEO trechniques.
- Build your link popularity naturally, over time.
- Build links from reputable and RELEVANT websites.
- Link to your website with relevant anchor text.
- Build your link popularity!